Wednesday, October 25, 2017

[DOCUMENT] Road Trip Pages

Oh this poor little journal has been so neglected the past couple years! I always have the best intentions to keep it updated but day to day life always seems to get in the way. Apparently the same rule of thumb follows suit with my photo albums! Remember I said I was going to get caught up...well, ya, that never happened. I did make progress, however, on my 2015 album (yes I know...it's almost the end of 2017)!! I do have bits and pieces started of other years, but nothing completed to date. One day.





Some of my favourite memories are of our family road trips. We have made very good use of our little Glamper we purchased a few years ago and have combed our coast with it in tow. For our album, I have created a title page for each Road Trip and designed a layout for informational pages that document where we visited.


I have changed the layout slightly of how I document our text and have followed my favourite layouts from when I participated in Project Life in 2011. I love the simplicity of the font and simple layouts.



I have just about finished 2015 and am half way through 2016...whew! One day I would love to go back even further to when we became a family in 2007 with the birth of my beautiful boy...but that was before the iPhone, so I may be lacking with imagery but I'm sure I can pull something together.

I think it's time to make these albums and journal a priority again...they really are pretty special xox

No comments:

Post a Comment