Thursday, March 9, 2017

[MOMPRENEUR] Spruce Your Roost

There's a new project in the works that I am very excited to share with you all. It is something completely different from graphic design and doll making but equally as satisfying. May I introduce to you, Spruce Happy + Healthy Housekeeping!

 

What the?? How did we go from graphic design to housekeeping?? Well, let me fill you in on how this new endeavour manifested. As most of you know, I have been a graphic designer for over sixteen years and have had the privilege to work on many amazing local and global projects. I plan to still play an active role in the design world, but felt I needed to offset my design clients with a consistent gig that can be accomplished within the hours that my children are away from home. I knew I wanted this new venture to be something that was rewarding, satisfying and above all, made people happy.

 
 

While searching for this new project, a part-time cleaning position fell in my lap, and I thought, ‘well, I guess this will do for now’. Little did I know, that this path would fulfill my checklist and become such a gratifying  experience for both myself and the families I work with. To be able to assist in creating a healthy and happy environment, lift the spirits and free up precious time for my clientel is a wonderful feeling. And thus, Spruce Happy + Healthy Housekeeping was born.

I am excited to see how this new chapter develops and am up to the challenge to put my own creative spin on keeping all these roosts spruced, starting with all natural, homemade cleaning products. I LOVE concocting these yummy smelling and hardworking solutions. To date, I have created my own All Purpose Cleaner with fresh scents of lemongrass and vanilla, Peppermint Glass Cleaner and a great, all natural sink and bath scrub that works even better than Comet.

I see many more housekeeping products coming soon to Spruce Your Roost! Thank you everyone for supporting this local, mama made business xox

No comments:

Post a Comment