Tuesday, April 12, 2016

[EVENTS] Creative Endeavours

Hello Friends. Spring has sprung, and our little island is heading full speed into summer. SUMMER...that is what's been on my mind and my plate the last month. I am the proud new coordinator of the Bowen Island Seaside Marketplace - a new farmers market to hit our shores starting July 1st and running throughout the summer months and possibly into the fall (weather depending). This new market will focus on our local Makers, Bakers and Growers from both on island and the mainland. Applications have been flying out the door, and the caliber of work that is coming to this marketplace is amazing. CAN . NOT . WAIT!!

OUR LOVELY CHUNK OF GRASS AT THE UNION STEAMSHIP COMPANY

In other super creative news, our Collective is continuing to grow steadily and hosted the first of it's Spring pop-ups at the beginning of this month. We have our next shop happening April 30th + May 1st at the Sugar Cube Gallery, so be sure to mark your calendars!

MY BEAUTIFUL VIEW FROM BEHIND THE FRONT DESK AT THE SUGAR CUBE GALLERY

And as if this was not enough creative wonderfulness to fill my plate, my husband and I have another very cool project gearing up to start soon. That my friends, I am keeping under wraps until we're ready to launch...but it will be good ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment