Tuesday, February 16, 2016

[EVENTS] Valentine Pop Up

I am overwhelmed by all the creative endeavours in my life at the moment, that I find there are not enough hours in the day for me to produce, reflect and let all this beautiful inspiration around me, sink in. My little Island Collective is attracting some amazing local artists and the ideas and future of this collective is starting to take shape and is incredibly exciting.

This past weekend, the Bowen Artisans Island Collective hosted a Valentine's Market at the beautiful Sugar Cube Gallery. Our newest artisan wares melded perfectly with our existing members creating a beautiful market for the senses.

Now that the Collective has been operating for a little while, I have decided to update the branding to better reflect our wares and our artisans. The goal is to create a more 'Indie Inspired' look and feel to our markets, our social media and our NEW BLOG coming soon. Lots to look forward to!! Inspiration overload xoxo

To learn more about our markets and our talented artisans, please visit our site.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment