Thursday, January 28, 2016

[DESIGN] My Woodland Studio

What the...!! What happened to FOXGLOVES?! FOXGLOVES.ca is still alive and well but is now umbrella'd under My Woodland Studio. What else lives under this umbrella? My graphic design business is making a comeback - I'm jumping back into this world with both feet and it feels fantastic. 2016 is a big year of change for me and my brood - my little Chloe will be starting full-time Kindergarten in the fall (oh . my . goodness...pass the kleenex) and I will find myself in a position to contribute financially to our family.

It seems every aspect of our lives on this little island, is greatly influenced by our surroundings. We turn to nature for our entertainment, our health, our inspiration...heck we live right smack in the middle of a rainforest. My Woodland Studio conjurs all this up...in my head at least.

Another fun addition to the Woodland Family - an Etsy Shop specializing in graphic design. My focus is on the mompreneurs, professional artisans and small businesses looking for professional design services at an affordable price. The shop will feature custom logos, one of a kind pre-designed logos (as seen below) which will only be sold once - a great way to choose a brand if you're unsure what you want - branding packages, Etsy Shop packages and social media branding. It's just about ready to launch so stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment